Welcome! Thanks for reaching out!
You can reach me at the email below if you have any questions, comments, or would like to suggest a topic.
You can also find me on social media at:
- Twitter: @Military_Dollar
- Facebook: facebook.com/MilitaryDollar/
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/militarydollar/
Thanks for visiting my blog!
My goal at Military Dollar is to make personal finance simple. We’ll explore military-specific topics such as the Thrift Savings Plan, GI Bill, and military pay. We’ll also work through some of the basic financial skills everyone needs to know, like budgeting and paying down debt. Personally, I’m interested in the Financial Independence/Retire Early (FIRE) movement and travelling on the cheap, so we’ll look at those things too.
My current posting schedule is:
- Monday: This is my only day dedicated to military topics. I know the military pay and benefits system isn’t the easiest thing to understand, so I’m going to do my part to clear the fog just a little bit. If it’s a military-specific topic, you’ll find it under the Military Monday category.
- Wednesday: Miscellaneous personal finance. This could be anything from how I invest my money to FIRE to which burrito place I consider the best value. It’s Chipotle. Unless I want queso, in which case it’s Qdoba. But usually, it’s Chipotle. Now I want a burrito.
- Friday: My goal on Fridays is to make personal finance approachable to everybody, so each Friday will feature a lesson on a different financial term, service, or topic. If you are looking for Personal Finance 101, this is where to start.
- Sunday: There are hundreds of personal finance bloggers and writers out there covering everything you can imagine. Each Sunday, I’ll highlight some of the personal finance authors who inspired me that week.
If you have any questions or want help understanding a concept, please contact me using the email or social media links above. I’d love to hear from you!